Joe started Simantob & Associates in 2012. Prior to starting his own firm, he spent much of his career at the prominent Los Angeles area firm of Gumbiner Savett. At Gumbiner, Joe had the opportunity to practice a broad scope of accounting services and apply his knowledge to a variety of industries including real estate, manufacturers and distributors, and service professionals. As a manager, he has supervised large audits and complex tax returns, helped structure significant transactions, and served as a resource for clients’ regular planning.
To further strengthen his knowledge and better serve his clients, Joe earned a Master in Taxation and is driven by a desire to work with his clients to better manage the tax aspects of their personal and business lives.
Joe enjoys spending time with his wife Anat and two young children, Ethan and Eva. He also devotes much of his time to various local charities.
Professional and Civic Affiliation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Cabinet Member of the Jewish Federation Real Estate and Construction Division
- Bachelor of Science, University of Southern California
- Master of Science in Taxation, Golden Gate University